OGoMojo ReleasesUp one level
Releases of the MOGI/OGoMojo assemblies, utilities, and applications.
- OGoMojo 0.0.12
- This is the first release of the LDAPTeamSync utility to set OGo team membership to correspond to an LDAP group, both X.500 and POSIX (RFC2307) style groups are supported. This version of the RPC2 backend also adds the ability to insert/update team objects as well as search for accounts by login.
- OGoMojo 0.0.14
- This release add the LDAPAccountSync utility.
- OGoMojo 0.0.16
- This release adds support for search, creating, updating, and deleting resource and task objects.
- OGoMojo 0.0.19
- This is the interim 0.0.19 release of OGoMojo. This release features the first version of MOGIMon, a service which monitors the OpenGroupware log table in order to propogate changes to other applications, send user notifications, etc... This is an interim release, meaning that I haven't gone through all the tests to verify no regressions. However, besides MOGIMon, a great number of potential crashers have been fixed.
- Example MOGIMon "Plugin"
- Hedera.cs is a simple example of a MOGIMon plugin, or "pusher". Hedera connects to an ODBC database and writes changes from OpenGroupware to that database.
- MOGIMon How-To
- This describes the operation of MOGIMon