WebUIUp one level
documentation related to the OGo WebUI
- The Component Activation System
- Most pages in OGo are triggered using an "activation" system.
- Mail Generation using Components
- The OGo Webmailer does generate customized mails using the usual component mechanisms of WebUI. The components are located using the "activation" system using various verbs.
- OGo WebUI Component Superclasses
- Depending on what kind of page you want to add to the OGo interface, you should select a proper superclass to gain some automatic support for various features.
- PersonViewer Tab with Foreign Page
- How do I create a new tab in the person viewer which shows me the page of my PHP script? ...
- Page Navigation System
- The OGo portal has an own navigation system ...
- Changing fields in a contact list ...
- As posted by Thomas Nickl in users-de ...
- The OGo WebUI uses something called "components.cfg" to configure fonts, colors and some other stuff ...
- Theme Iconnames
- The OGo templates lookup icons by name. An attempt to describe some names ;-)