LogicUp one level
Documents related to the OGo Logic layer (the business logic, command objects)
- obj_link based object linking
- OGo objects can be linked together using either predefined linking methods or by using arbitary links stored in the obj_link table. This document is supposed to contain some implementation information on that ;-)
- Object Access Manager
- OGo object permissions are checked using the SkyAccessManager, accessible from the LSCommandContext.
- Object Access Control Lists
- OGo supports fine grained access control lists on any OGo object (stored in the relational database).
- Custom Object Properties
- Any OGo object can have associated properties stored in the obj_property table.
- This archive contains the minimum source files required for building an Logic command bundle. Just replace all LSTasks names with your own and you should be up an running with writing own Logic commands ;-)